Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Traumatic Wound" New SVU episode tonight on NBC at 9pm......(updated 5th May 2013)

(Updated with more new photos from the set, look further down.....  May 5th 2013)

I am looking forward to see tonights episode when I can, since I had the chance to see some scenes being filmed when I was in NYC back in start of April. Which is why I've added some few of my own photos which deals with tonights episode (I have some for next weeks episode, which I will either post earlier or same day then...)

However, it was a good scoop having Eion Bailey in this episode as the military veteran whose fractured memory could hold the answer to solve tonights episode... or is there an unexpected twist to the whole case?

Jeffrey Tambor also guest start in tonights episode and the good ADA Barbar played by Raûl Esparza is also to be found...

On another note, tonights episode is edited by Karen Stern, who will edit her 100th #SVU episode with the season finale "Her Negotiation", so this is a preshout-out (if you can call it that...?) to Karen....  :-)

So, here is tonights miniposter and you can find more about the episode in the link afterwards... the photos further down, is my own from my time in NYC and lucky enough to see it being filmed...

Tune in tonight and see what's in store for the squad..... (and no, I still don't know what was said on the set while filmed as I'm deaf... so I'm pleading the 5th...)



Link to tonights episode information and promo tease can be found here:

Traumatic Wound episode information and teaser

BTW to SVU cast and crew: if any of those photos is not ok, let me know and I'll take them off....


Here a few of my own photos from the set of this episode....(and let me say, Eion was really nice and kind when I said hi to him shortly between takes in the evening...)

The first 4 photos is from the "court" outside with Richard Belzer, Eion Bailey, Danny Pino and Raûl Esparza.

The last photo which is from being filmed in the evning... I am still wondering how Danny kept being warm as it was well maybe not freezing cold, it was cold and he just stood there with his jacket on.... Eion moved a bit around to get warm between the takes... I was happy for the cup of tea, the nice NYPD guy who I spoked with that day, gave me.... (Thank you again if you read this - you know who you are....) And again thank you to the cast and crew for letting me stick around....

Richard Belzer ("Munch"), Eion Bailey ("Military Veteran"), Danny Pino ("Nick Amaro") copyright: Ditte Broens, 2013

Richard Belzer ("Munch"), Eion Bailey ("Military Veteran"), Danny Pino ("Nick Amaro") copyright: Ditte Broens, 2013

Richard Belzer ("Munch"), Eion Bailey ("Military Veteran"), Danny Pino ("Nick Amaro") copyright: Ditte Broens, 2013

Richard Belzer ("Munch"), Eion Bailey ("Military Veteran"), Danny Pino ("Nick Amaro") copyright: Ditte Broens, 2013



Eion Bailey, Richard Belzer, Raûl Esparza and Danny Pino on set, copyright: Ditte Broens, 2013




The next photo is NOT a real policecar, but one that "Picture Cars" provide for the SVU.

A fake police car for the scene in tonights episode... copyright: Ditte Broens, 2013


Filming in late cold evning.... spot Eion Baily and Danny Pino if you can....  copyright: Ditte Broens


Richard B. without glasses......

Front door at the court house....

Rehersals..... 
Rehersals..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment