Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Poisoned Motive" new SVU episode tonight on NBC at 9pm....

Tonight's episode sure has some action coming up.... and it was just as interessting watching it taking place. See the crew set it all up, Ice, Danny and Mariska getting ready for filming, Kelli walking back and forth between takes to have some "make-up" removed...  I wonder if it is at the start of the episode all this action takes place....

Thanks to Jessica for comment beforehand....  :)

See all info about the episode after the miniposter, where you also see some of my own photos from the set...  Bringiton..... 


Find information about the episode here:

Allthingslawandorder: Episode information "Poisoned Motive"

The next 5 photos are in the above miniposter....... Kelli did a great job doing this over and over about 5-6 times, while it was taken from 2-3 different angles I think....







So yea lots of action is coming up I'm sure...... further below a few more from the set that day.....  :-)


I think I like my new camera... it is same photo from above, I just cut more closely into action....







And a few others.... .

Focussed Danny between takes.....




Kelli back and forth between filming...

Find the camera.....

And well a bit different..... enjoy the episode tonight....

Props to the wardrobe..... dono what you did to keep it look good....

No comments:

Post a Comment