Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Brief Interlude".... new SVU episode on NBC at 9pm....

New SVU episode tonight "Brief Interlude" is about a different life others didn't know about..... and probably the consequences about that..... (Remember Warren said a year ago this season was about consequences and secrets?)

I do have to admit my mind is set on getting the finale miniposter done - will be working on that the next few days as well this weekend... - so this one was a bit tricky for me to get into.....

On a sidenote, I did use one of my own photos from my trip in New York, it is the background photo which is overseeing part of Hudson River one evening.

See more info about the episode after the miniposter.



Find more information about the episode here:

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.dk/2013/04/law-order-svu-brief-interlude-episode.html

No comments:

Post a Comment