Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A tease of teasers......

So here a day before the finale of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit "Her Negotiation" the internet and twitter is buzzing with teasers, what will happen, not much is revealed.... last night as I was finishing up another miniposter, I just couldn't help but collect a few and put them up here as a teasing back of the teasers....  ;-)

Now we are talking teasers, I haven't said that much as usual simply because I've learned well (hard) patience pays off..... however just a few of my thoughts and then the teaser of teaser poster for tomorrow SVU finale.... (There will be a miniposter for the episode itself tomorrow around 3pm New York time...)

1* Let's start with what quite a few fans are talking about: Mariska hasn't signed her contract as of yet, will "Benson" be killed off in this finale...? My two cents? Not likely.... though there is the coma options, which I don't think would work either.... for several obvious reasons.... so let's just stay calm and be sure Mariska will be back in season 15.... plus guys... I'm pretty sure Mariska would make sure it was such a farewell that would be the series worthy... then again....

Remember she tweeted on May 9th:  "Just completed my final scene of season 14. Wow. Very emotional......"

And that leads me to the next option..... 

2* Something else calls for Benson's Negotiations skills when she is up against the wall after maybe either Amaro has been hit and can't help Benson..... or Munch is in deeper trouble than we thought at first sight...?

Danny Pino told at the NBC summer upfront that: "he was not sure if Amaro could help Benson"..... could mean Amaro is in trouble of some kind and can't come to Benson's aid.....?

3* Then there is Cassidy..... will something happen to him that could call for Benson to risk her own life?

4* Not to forget the good captain Cragen.... even though he had the finale part last year, who's to say he has it again this time with Benson....?

Just my two cents..... just have to wait and see what happens when the episode airs tomorrow.....

Yea it is going to be a long summer of tease.... so here is what I call "Tease of teaser" poster..... Thank you SVU guys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment