Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"Her Negotiation" Law and Order Special Victims Unit finale......Tonight on NBC at 9pm

So the finale is tonight.... Ok I have to admit I really really wish I was on the other side to see this episode and just hope I can sleep through till tomorrow.....

So this post was a bit delayed, only thanks to some last minute ideas I got as I was about to make the finish touches on the one miniposter... I ended up with 4 different.... I'm sure you don't mind....

That said I want to say Thank you again for a great time here... Thank you Warren, Michael, Celine, Karen, Kevin, Peter, Rob, Scott, 2x David, Danny Pino, Richard and in special: April, Linda, Linda, Heather, Isabelle, Maggie, Tiffany, Jessica, "Allthingslawandorder" (and many others out there) for mment/retweet on the miniposter through season 14....  :-)
co
Informations on the episode tonight can be found here:  Allthingslawandorder Her Negotiation finale information  (you can see promos and other video teaser about this episode...)

The last miniposter is for the cast and in particular Michael Green/the photographer who do the stills, without those stills I would not have been able to make those many miniposters.... see you in season 15.....

Ok, lets bring it on........





The next few posters, I just felt it would be too much to add the usual titles and such like "Law and order...." plus I used the blue color both to portray the color of the police and also for hope/strength to carry on..... and the little bit of red, well that would be "The beast" color.....




The next one, I used one of my own photos of Mariska Hargitay in the poster.....




And the poster for Cast/Warren ect ect..... Thank you for a great season of SVU..... let's see what tonights episode will bring for season 15


2 comments:

  1. Your posters are ALWAYS so very AWESOME! I love every one of them -- they just get better and better! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do for s15, Ditte! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cardinal for your comments on twitter and here.... :-) I am looking forward to see what SVU will bring for season 15, of challanges on both sides... :-)

      Delete