Saturday, October 5, 2013

SVU clip for Internal Affairs - Bensidy moments......

I am not sure where this clip comes from, but it sure had twitter reactions to make people wake up fast enough to see it.....

So what I can make out from the clip (hard of hearing here....): 1) Brian is concerned about a case, 2) Brian's shield has been taken from him (when did this happen in the episode first or later...?).... 3) they will figure it out.... and I'm guessing this will be all over SVU fandom soon enough.... 4) "Hey Brian, for once in your life, take care of yourself....... and me....." 

I guess we should give Kevin something for these words....... suggestions Kevin......? (Peter, your up next week with the other Bensidy moment from what I've seen on the promo photos......)

I'm sure this clip will be shown around a lot..... here is the link to the clip..... and can we just call next week: #Bensidyweek ???

Bensidy moment

No comments:

Post a Comment