Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Farewell to John Munch aka Richard Belzer.....

So in tonights episode of "Wonderland Story" sergeant John Munch is retireing from SVU. Richard Belzer will later show up as guest star/smaller role as Munch still....

Here's 3 posters to send to off Munch as well the invitation which I made last week....

For info, as usual backgrounds are found on the internet, SVU stills belong to NBC. On the last one however, some are from SVU people/twitter as well Joyfulheart Foundation. So if this is not ok, please let me know and I'll change it. (since it is close to 11pm as posting this, I won't be able to do it till tomorrow morning my time....)

I owe a thank you to Allthingslawandorder /Chris as well Cardinal for help in photos of Richard, without this help, I would have spent far more time looking for photos than having time to plot out the miniposters....

Richard, thanks for some good liners.... you will see in the last poster.....  :-)


Ps: Thanks Kaitlyn for pointing out some few spelling mistakes... if there are some more, they are mine entirely.....







This next miniposter... I hope you can see a homeage to "John Munch" and.......   well his more skeptical side..... yes from the X-files...  ;-)



I found these quotes on IMDB (hope you can read them, some of them are funny despite the serious side of SVU).... also, some of the photos used here is from SVU people's twitter (SVUwritersroom, Warren) and Joyfulheart Foundation I believe. The SVU stills belong to NBC and the background colorish is found on internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment