Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"October Surprise".... new SVU episode tonight.....

"October Surprise" shows a whole another side of ADA Barba and some of Amaro's as well, seeing where they come from. Mayor election going the wrong way, idols not being who they once were, intense moments flaring up.... rocky roads ahead I think....   Tonight's episode is written by Peter Blauner...

Here's tonights miniposter as well a special one further down and link to episode information....

This poster was also tricky to do, with all that is going on.... I choose these two, as it sounded like something is up between them....for info, it is both my own laptop as well camera used in this poster. the backgrounds on them are not though, those are found on internet....




Episode informations can be found here: Allthingslawandorder October Surprise episode information


Miniposter special.....

I wouldn't be surprised if the wardrobe department had a mini book with all the clothes Raul wears on SVU.... otherwise it would be a great memory book to have... I could have looked for the shirts and ties on internet, but I went out there instead and visited two stores. One was totally fine by me taking photos of the shirts, the other one was not too keen yet let me do a few as well the ties... there was so many and too little time to pick which one to use without going overboard.... It'd be cool to see the selection the SVU wardrobe have for Raul (and the rest of the cast too).....  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment