Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Internal Affairs" New SVU episode airs tonight at 9pm.....

UPDATED.... Yesterdays post is further down as it is well the same with a slight different in the miniposter I've just made...

Thanks to EW (and Warren and SVUwritersroom), there was another #Bensidycity Bensidy photo up on internet as well from SVUwritersroom, which I've added to the changes....

Now in 3 hours SVUfans in USA will probably swoooning, awing, nervous for Cassidy till who saves him....and who gets what back.....?

I will see if I can wake up again in 3 hours and watch along, if not.... I am really surprised and happy for the response on this miniposter.....  thank you from my corner of the world....  :-) makes it so  much more fun (on creating them) to do it...

Here the "new" and yet still the same miniposters with some slight corrections... see if you can find it....  ;-)




My take on the released photo from Entertainment Weekly.... it could be after Cassidy's ordeal being undercover and Olivia express her concern... or just a closing scene just as it was in "Undercover Blue" .... will know soon enough.....




All new episode airs tomorrow on NBCSVU at 9pm.... this time the "good" IA Tucker comes into play, putting Cassidy under cover to get some bad cops.... did someone say bad idea? Tucker does not have the best recommendation at the SVU office in general, so what does he have up his sleeve....?

This episode is written by Kevin Fox, who kindly have teased a lot of............. there is 24 hours something then it will all be revealed... something about "patience is a virtue"....

Also this episode has been called "Bensidycity" as there will be moments between Brian Cassidy and Olivia Benson, as they move into their new place together..... However, how this is going to play out the rest of the season is going to be interessting.... for instance when Cassidy is not in the episode, how do the SVU team explain that one... then again it is not always we often get to see the squads private lives beside SVU....

I've made 2 of the same poster... you will see why....  ;-) and the last one... either it gets too hot or they stick together.... (just for info, I am team Bensidy....) and I just couldn't help put that heart in there... originally I had planed a cracked heart, as there is still a road for Olivia, even though she is with Brian now, there will be moments they both have to get through.... I just couldn't make it fit in there....and yes I was inspired by one of my previous miniposter, as it does have Cassidy UnderCover again....  ;-)

More about the episode go to www.allthingslawandorder.com webpage.....

All backgrounds used in the miniposters are not mine, but some I found on the internet, the same goes for the SVU stills which belongs to NBC.





 Too hot to handle or all over too soon.......? Hoping for the first.....



No comments:

Post a Comment