Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Two weeks till SVU....

Two weeks till SVU kicks off season 15 with Surrender Benson, boy the more we see the more the more I am sure this season will be one of the hardest one of SVU.... We have yet to hear the theme of the season, but I would venture to say "Dark vs Light". Sure there will be SVU cases in the coming episodes, but we will also see how Benson deals with meeting of the Beast... meeting is putting is underrated mild......

Anyways, as I will soon have time to get into the miniposter, I just can't help tease a bit... what Warren and Co does it all the time.....  0:-)  This one however is in the making and I just can't make up my mind which one to use.... with the text I've made, which almost could stand alone.... I may do two in the end.....

So much is happening and still 2 weeks off before we will..... well make it through the first two episodes....

Remember this is still in the making and changes will be made.... all photos belong to NBCSVU ......


No comments:

Post a Comment