Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 Week till SVU returns.....

Twitter is buzzing with SVU news from well almost everyone and it doens't look too pretty for detective Benson at all, by the looks of the released promos....

That said, I realised I had done another teaser which I am going to release here. I do have another one in the works, but it is teasing me... well looking at Cassidy/Dean Winters on where to place that concerned look from the promo in the poster had me at a stop litterally for too long. (I'm biased.....).

Anyways, a simple teaser.... 3 weeks to go, the SVU gang is filming episode 4 "Internal Affairs" this week, which have been kinda nicknamed #Bensidycity ..... (I think lots want to skip to episode 4.... until news got out "Tucker" is back again... to take whose's badge.... sigh....) can we just get started on SVU season 15 please?


Note: Screen photo of Mariska Hargitay belongs to NBCSVU, flames found on internet, the rest idea/layout/edit by me....


No comments:

Post a Comment