Sunday, August 25, 2013

SVU Promo teaser poster......

So yesterday I posted a different kind of miniposter teaser - see previous post... where I also mentioned I was set back around my ideas on how to do it, as I was inspired by another poster. Specially when you get challanged on stepping up. I had to come up with something else in my own way....and a word came to mind, which is offen used in the world of SVU... "ripped" from the news.... and sadly for "Benson"... marked by her trial of the beast.....

So I've made another promo poster (I'll do the poster for the episode once we get the advance stills... Warren, LA???) with two different kind of text, but with the same look. I took it from the reactions on twitter after the promo video was released.... scary.... (Thank you Warren & SVU guys etc etc you know who you are...). I know it is mostly centered around Olivia, which is why I've kept it like this....





  





No comments:

Post a Comment