Saturday, August 24, 2013

So it begins.......

So today the good people behind the SVU released the promo for "Surrender Benson". Earlier in the week Warren tweet this:

 "@warrenleightTV 20 Aug
While we're waiting for the NBC promo, start making your own promos. We'll happily retweet the best"

A day later he tweet about this:

mystery solved. this -- -- was designed by the talented


Which by the way is an awesome poster and to say the least, I've been rather blown backwards, all ideas is just coming to a halt every time I look at it... I've spent the good way past midnight here to do my own reply. I came up with two posters. The first one is posted here, the other will be posted later as I am still editing to finish it, while I am doing another two for some friends (finally)... Challenged...? not one bit....

For this poster, which I originally had planed to work around till I saw the poster by Kate, I decided to call it "Survivor's journey". I came to think of an interview Warren gave about (very little) Benson and the squads journey after Benson's ordeal and how they will get through it (not much was revealed though), throughout the first half of the season. 

This may seem easy to say, but at every journey, no matter where you are in life - all around - there is the choice of darkness or light. And somehow I've a feeling that this will be a big part in the journey Benson will be on, on the road to..... darkness and back to the light.... 

The photo of the "light" is a photo I took 2 years ago, it is a bridge located in Vejle, Jutland and the silhouette would be me, taken by my good friend Kenneth L. Andersen a week ago. 

So this is my first mini #SaveBenson promo.... the other one will come out in a day or two times... once I have it ready.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment