Monday, August 5, 2013

Mariska Monday

So earlier today SVU writer Kevin Fox on twitter wrote:

"It's what will be shared today? Fans, do you have photos? Stories? Mariska moments you loved?"

I read this while on my way home from work, only to discover I was on the wrong train sigh (happened in New York too, so that would be the 2nd time this happened....) and ofcause all my other plans went out the window for the evening editing of photos, with images of what I wanted to reply to Kevin.... (and Mariska...) ;-)

Truth be told, there is so much which could be said and shared about Mariska, even I have had the change to see Mariska in action when I was in New York (see earlier post about this on my blog if you want...) and I have to admit I am still baffled and have to look back at my photos, just to remember it all over again.

Now, as some know I like to take photos and one of my "wish-on-dream-list-photo-to-do" and since I can't do what my dream is, I've made this poster instead and I have to admit one of my favorite moments of Mariska, is in the poster too. It is the photo on the right bottom side, where she sits by the window on a chair between takes on the set. I know how long a day can be on set - having been on tv and movie as extra myself - it is great to see wherever the SVU films around New York or outside, there is always a corner of peace to have a moment to catch up on the outside world from the set.

So I've putted this quickly together this evening (since it is Monday and I'm ahead of time here - I'm in Denmark, I couldn't do much more.....) so this is my Mariska Monday tribute poster.....

NOTE: part from the black/white photo of Mariska (far bottom left corner) which is from the Ladies Home Journal magazine, the SVU intro of Mariska, the rest of photos belongs to Mariska Hargitay. I've only used them here for the poster.

PS: any wrong spelling is my bad.....





Ps.: My dream photo to do? Well if I could/had the chance.... well for a poster teaser... imagine an fierce Mariska/Olivia front, with handcuffs in right hand looking straigth into the camera, Dean Winters/Brian Cassidy behind her looking half down on her shoulder with his right hand also holding the handcuffs Mariska/Olivia holds and with his left hand almost touching Mariska/Olivia's left shoulder..... yea could be a teaser poster for "Surrender Benson"???? One can dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment