Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Beast's Obession... New episode tonight......

So sadly this time I haven't been able to use the released SVU stills as there has been a fire in the basement where I live, basicly all wires to like power, tv, internet and telephone has burned down since Monday...(typing this at the library just before closing hour here) So I've used what I did have before my internet connection went down (no idea when it will be back again, as they are still working on it.... I do have connection on my cellphone...)

So tonight is the final dance, showdown between Lewis and Benson... well let's hope Lewis will be a final chapter (sorry Pablo, I do like you as the villian you are, but.... one have to go down - the charachter though..)

I can't wait to see this episode.... oh and while we are at it.... do remember to tweet:

#RenewSVU to @nbc so they know you want SVU to come back for season 16.....

Let's start the dance shall we....



and in case you have time,  you can always go back and watch the 3 other Benson saga episodes, which are:

"Her Negotiation",

 


"Surrender Benson"




And "Psycho/Therapist"



No comments:

Post a Comment