Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Law and order: Special Victims Unit miniposters

So back around season 13 episode 17 of Law and order: Special Victims Unit or in short just SVU I made my first miniposter to the episode called Justice Denied. I felt inspired not only by the promotion stills but also by the plot of the episode. Plus I like to take photos in my sparetime and one day (one can dream) I wouldn't mind do a real SVU poster with the cast member of the series. Here an overall view of all the miniposters I've done so far plus the one for tonights episode called "Twenty-five acts" at 9pm on NBC. Gotta say I envy the US SVU fans they get to see it first... enjoy...

"Justice Denied" season13 episode 17

I was out late to do better miniposter for the last episode of season 13 and made this one instead, details....

And while waiting for season 14 to start after summer I made this teaser after first small promo had shown...

This was made as an short of a Emmy miniposter this is without the Emmy statue though

Miniposter for the first 2 episodes of season 14, which was made into one, look for title in blue in the spiderweb...

And the poster for tonights episode called "twenty-five acts" which airs at 9pm on NBC

No comments:

Post a Comment