Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jersey Breakdown new SVU episode tonight

New SVU episode tonight written by Celine Robinson, where ADA Barba is put up to somewhat a deadly court up the steps game in another district line? And tension between Benson and Amaro? "If you can't trust me, I'm done" is sure going to hunt Benson for a bit there, thanks Amaro.....

I can't wait to see this episode..... SVU is sure playing hard balls these days....

Tonights poster I used one of my own photos from the High Line... ofcause I have no idea where under the high line it all takes place.... but since there are some crossing lines, I liked this one for tonights poster....
(it has been bought to my attention by Jeffrey Robinson, I used the wrong seal and have changed it to correct NYPD....)




Episode information can be found on Allthingslawandorder: http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.dk/

1 comment:

  1. The mini-poster looks FANTASTIC! And yay for Celine having written the episode! :)

    ReplyDelete