Monday, November 11, 2013

"Military Justice".... new SVU episode.....

On Wednesday another new episode of SVU will be on, as far as I can tell it will be the 2nd last SVU of this year (ok folks, don't freak out... remember Christmas is around the corner - ok so in a months time anyways, there is still plenty of episodes to be aired in 2014!!)

I can't help but feel intrigued and sad about this episode, as it shows this is still an issue in the Military. Don't get me wrong, if I lived in USA, I would be supportive of the soldiers, who give up a lot to protect our freedom and such. When I write sadly it is because it is not the first time SVU touches the issue about sexual abuse or rape in the military. Will it be an different angle this time....??

Also when I found out Shiri Appleby would be in the episode, I couldn't help but think "Roswell" all over.... (TV series, she was in some years ago...) recently I've (surprise) seen her on "Chicago Fire" and look forward to see her role on SVU.

Here is the poster for this week episode and well have to admit, finding an uniform was a tad tricky, so had to opt to another movie photo.... for the hard core you should know who I used.... or you will find out Wednesday....  ;-)

Information on the episode can be found here (Allthingslawandorder): Military Justice episode information
and the promo clips from the same blog site can be seen here: Military Justice promo clips

As per usual, the SVU stills belong to NBC, backgrounds and such are found on internet....




No comments:

Post a Comment