Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New episode of SVU tonight... "Undercover Blue"... the mystery hand.....

So as I will be doing an photoshoot in a few hours here and will be editing them later today, I am releasing the SVU miniposter a bit earlier than usual.

"Undercover Blue" sure sounds interessting, will we get to see the conclusion on the undercover case Cassidy was on back in "Los Reputation" and "Above suspicion", is Cassidy really the "mystery" hand Olivia was with on Bahamas and as far as I've heard on twitter there was a clip shown, where she is at Cassidy's place. Is there more to the story as there is also Amaro's secret to be unrevealed as well. What does Cassidy has up in his sleeve to get himself out of the suspicion of rape while undercover (which I find hard to believe he would ever do, having been a part of SVU "a century" ago... )

For once I am really bummed I won't be able to see this episode with you guys in USA.... and I am pretty sure, when I read the twitter reactions tomorrow early morning, the SVU gang has us all rattled.... again..... (looks at Warren and Michael, thx again for those curve balls Michael...)

I know it is well early to say it, however I am still positive SVU will be back for season 15..... anyways, here is the miniposter for tonight, it helped with inspiration from Brian... (thank you for your reply on twitter...  :-) )

And remember as always, you can see the promos and more about the episode on

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.dk/



No comments:

Post a Comment