Wednesday, December 19, 2012

No SVU..... what to do on a birthday....?

So... as a few knows, it is my birthday today and figures, no new SVU episode?? Hhhmm... oh well that wish didn't go as planned... Anndd I kinda think the other wish I have is well... a bit "still-plan-on-it-just-don't-know-when-it-will-happen-if-in-time-just-need-a-lottery-win-or-a-job-save-up-for-trip-too-long-to-mention- etc-etc...." and the other one might be a bit tad hard too, so what does a fan/birthday lady got to do....? Well in my case and since there is no new SVU episodes tonight, I just made myself a birthday card..... when that is said, hope you all have a great day out there, take care of each other and see you around, when the next episode of SVU is on screen in oh in 2 weeks... that would be on January 2nd, 2013... just saying....  :-)

Oh, to top it all...... I woke up to read a tweet Michael Smith wrote about the episode on January 2nd...(below is from twitter and no bad intent on putting it up here, just sharing..) :


   replied to one on Twitter: only hint is that it involves Finns past. And an interesting twist for benson."

 Sure, sure... Thank you Michael..... great birthday reading and I'm still waiting on that DeLoren car to fast forward to January..... or you could mail me the episode??? :-)

Oh, I won't do any miniposter next week.... what? The SVU gang is on Christmas holidays next week... I may have plenty of time on my hands, I still have some books I need to catch up on.... like um 6-7 of them....  plus I do have ideas for the next miniposter - even more after that tweet from Michael (Thank you again for the twisting plot, rumbling my head for change of ideas etc etc - do writers/actors ect have the same experience I wonder when on set, when changes comes in....?).... So stay tuned and

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
see you in 2013...... 





No comments:

Post a Comment